‘Follow That Dream’
Why attend this one-day workshop
One day Workshop
The workshop is designed for busy entrepreneurs and executives to focus on the specific areas of export import shipments and help the participants to get practical knowledge on export import documentation and managing payment risks with correct documentation.
Exim Guild is formed by senior professionals from the industry with 20 plus years of experience. The two-day workshop is designed with current practical knowledge from industry. Exim Guild is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Micro, Small, & Medium Enterprises (MSME) of Government of India and member of premium Indian Chamber of Commerce.
Be the Leader
The workshop on Export Documentation & Payment Risk (WEDP) on the first day will provide you the knowledge to learn about pre-shipment and post shipment documentation including letter of credit. On the second day it shares the various payment risks in foreign trade and the mechanisms to protect your business
Small businesses and students have experienced difficulty in understanding export documentation and mitigating payment risks. The lack of knowledge refrains a person from foray in Indian foreign trade where the value of India’s share in global exports in 2019 is 1.7% (USD324 billion) and about 2.5% (USD484 billion) is the value of merchandise imports. Our workshop is easy-to-understand and offers an in-depth understanding of process
What participants say about this workshop
We found the workshop to be practical and adequate knowledge was shared to generate pre and post sipment documentation. It also took a step by step to understand export import payment risk and how to minimize those risk for succesful business.
LANGUAGEHindi / English
- Lesson 1: Export documents Overview
- Lesson 2: Pre-shipment documentation (including quotation, pro-forma invoice, draft L/C etc)
- Lesson 3: Post – shipment documentation (L/C, Commercial Invoice, Packaging List, Bills of Exchange, Pre-shipment Inspection, Insurance, Bill of Lading etc)
- Lesson 4: Understanding payment risks
- Lesson 5: Manage currency risk
- Lesson 6:The role of Export Credit Guarantee Corporations (ECGC)
Who is this workshop for?
- This workshop is designed for entrepreneurs who wishes to take their business to foreign shores and wants a first hand expereince and knowledge of export documetation and payment risk.It also shares the skills of communicating effectively with genuine buyers.