Why attend this one-day workshop
Why take this certificate
One day classroom workshop
This is a condensed one-day training on Incoterms 2020 which allows Buyers, sellers agree on the terms of shipment and HS Code which allows participating countries to classify traded goods on a common basis for customs purposes.
Seven interactive lessons
We have seven lessions that includes practical, sample documents, and assessment questions.
On successfully completing the training, we will award you a certification.
Your purchase includes access to all the course material and the comparison matrix tool for 12 months.
The INCOTERMS is designed to provide an understanding of international trading tool which is a set of 11 regularly-used standard trading terms in international trade. The certificate is intended to build confidence in choosing the right Incoterm rule for the right transaction, in advising colleagues when issues arise in the execution of transactions, and in interfacing with logistics, finance and insurance personnel in other companies that come into contact with the same transaction.
What participants say about this workshop
It helps to provide you the confidence when negotiating with the customer to have this knowledge and be updated with current knowledge- Program Director
LANGUAGEEnglish & Native
- Lesson 1: Overview of Rules
- Lesson 2: Definition of Each Incoterms
- Lesson 3: Key Incoterms
- Lesson 4: Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System (HS)
- Lesson 5: Finding the correct Harmonized system
- Lesson 6: Calculations of duties and Taxes
- Lesson 7: Assessment
Who is this workshop for?
- 1. Your certification from Exim Guild will help you to earn the trust of your customers and demonstrate your skills to be part of the solution and not the problem.
- 2. You may use the knowledge to take an advance course from Exim Guild and be a trainer yourself. This will also help to be updated and clear up any misconceptions and misinterpretations you may have of the rules
- 3. You become an asset to your client to advice the correct rules and codes to minimize communication gaps and also save payment of duties and taxes by selecting the correct codes.